1.    #1  
    I'm using tcringer on my new 600. Whenever I try to copy a polyphonic ring tone into the radio db I get an error message and the phone drops out of, then back into, wireless mode.

Wondering if anybody knows how to work around this?

Thanks,

Tim
    I downloaded TC Ringers last night and had the same issues. I emailed TCR support and they emailed me a .prc file for the Treo 600. Apparently the one I downloaded only supports the 300.
    It's working like a charm now
    My Treo: I think I'll keep her. All dressed up for prom and her date Foleo stood her up
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the help. I've contacted support but have not heard from them.

Would you mind sending a copy of that .prc to me? poundin@mindspring.com

Thanks again,

Tim
    Has TC Ringer been upgraded for the 600? I've been waiting for this ...
  5.    #5  
    I just received the .prc from support; installing it now. I have great fati ti will work.

Send me your email on the side and I'll forward the .prc to you

--- Tim

poundin@mindspring.com
  6.    #6  
    Works great! Has a nice Treo 600 icon too
    I also received the prc

It seems to make the ringtones LOUDER for some reson when you transfer them to what used to be called The RADIO... Now it is called INTERNAL.

The program works, but for some reason.. it DOESN'T work to assign tones to individuals or groups... I tried and it still goes to the default tone even when one is assigned.

It always like TC Ringer nt he past, puts a "Note" in the contact of any that are assigned, I guess to let the program know there is a special ringer for it...

But for some reason it will not assign...

Anyone else having this issue? I let them know about it.

Mike

PS - Yes I did have it on ACTIVE.. I even tried a soft reset.
    I'm having the same problem also when I originally installed TC Ringer the default rintones were wiped out. So, when I would get a call on the ringer was on the phone would reset. I had to MIDI Ring Tones to fix the problem and bring them back.

Now just like you I can't assign tones to groups or individuals.

Kinda sucks but hopefully they'll fix that soon
    They still haven't fixed it.

I didn't get anything wiped out... But I can not assign ringtones to groups or individuals..

Hopefully a fix will be here soon.

Mike
    Originally posted by MikeRadio
    They still haven't fixed it.

I didn't get anything wiped out... But I can not assign ringtones to groups or individuals..

Hopefully a fix will be here soon.

Mike
    Same here. I thought there might be a confilict with the speed dial entries because for ringtone prefs it goes to default. But when I deleted the entry and I took a call, I still had the problem. I e-mailed TreoCentral about it so hopefully they'll figure it out.
    too bad. i was hoping to read that my ringtones would be 600 compatible too so i could change my handango listing. but apparently i need to wait until the tcringer folks work out the details...
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    If your ringtones have disappeared just delete the MIDI Ring Tones file in the launcher using the delete command. The ROM ringtones then auto-reassert themselves.