1.    #1  
    Hey Gang,

When I saw this news item, all I could say was "Wow, HS had better hurry up with that GSM 600." The Sendo X is coming and seems to be power packed. Here's a link:

http://www.mobileburn.com/review.jsp?Id=514

I'm a huge Treo fan: got the 180g w/in the first 2 weeks of availability; read here daily; defend HS at the office; etc. But if this Sendo phone beats or comes within a month of the GSM 600, I'm hopping the fence.

The only downfall I can see is no QWERTY, but when I thought about it more carefully, I don't input text directly with my Treo very often at all. T9 or an onscreen KB can handle SMS no problem and I'm not trying to execute a hostile takeover via my phone at work. The size comparison seems to be great enough to make it a fair trade-off too. No dimensions on the Sendo yet, but the 120g weight (compared to the 600's 168g) will make it MUCH more aesthetic and easy to carry.

Thought you'd like to check it out. Regards.

i am stuck waiting for the gsm version. til then i will use my 270.

the only treo killer, for me, would be same form factor, keyboard and higher resolution.

someone comes out with this b4 the gsm version, then i will give up the money.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    That Sendo smartphone is no direct competition to the Treo 600.
    BUT comparing it to the Nokia 6600, Seimens SX1 and other Symbian Series 60 phones, spec wise and size, it BLOWS them out of the water.

If I were to get another Series 60 phone, that Sendo would be top on my list.
    Originally posted by stephman
    That Sendo smartphone is no direct competition to the Treo 600.
    BUT comparing it to the Nokia 6600, Seimens SX1 and other Symbian Series 60 phones, spec wise and size, it BLOWS them out of the water.

If I were to get another Series 60 phone, that Sendo would be top on my list.
    Actually, I think among Symbian OS mobile, the SE P900 is the most impressive. Yes it uses UIQ instead of Series 60, but thas an advantage imo... I really wonder how the GSM Treo600 will perform in the market agianst the P900...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Why do people continually post here about phones that have very little in common with the Treo 600, other than the fact that they are smartphones?

I'll say it again. The keyboard is the whole point of the Treo. If you don't care about the keyboard, you should buy something else. If you do care about the keyboard, there's really nowhere else to go at the moment.
    Not only is it missing the keyboard, the screen is not touch sesitive either - no stylus. Day and night.
    Originally posted by gfunkmagic

Actually, I think among Symbian OS mobile, the SE P900 is the most impressive. Yes it uses UIQ instead of Series 60, but thas an advantage imo... I really wonder how the GSM Treo600 will perform in the market agianst the P900...
    The P900 does look nice, physical and spec wise.
    Just wish they would use a different type flash card other than the expensive Sony memory stick.

I just want my Treo 600 GSM!!!