1.    #1  
    Just got off a 90 minute call on my Treo 600 and man, was that thing HOT! Anyone else noticed this or is mine the exception? Guess it won't be an issue once BT cards come out allowing me to use a BT headset, but I was a little suprised at how warm the Treo got.

Other thing that puzzled me was how to hang up line 2 of a conference call. Haven't figured that out yet (guess I should read the manual).
    go.digital
    Another poster mentioned that his TREO 600 screen had melted, so the answer to your question is "Yes".

-- http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...threadid=38843
    For the last three days, I have used my T600 on three conference calls for a duration of 3.5 - 4 hrs each.

And I have to say, my phone was pretty "cold". It was maybe luke-warm to the touch at the end of each call.

Oh, and by the way... I monitored my last conference call today. 12:30 pm - 4 pm conference call my battery had 98% charge and 25% charge 3.5 hours later. I think that HS and Sprint are stating correct in-call length times.

Dave Lindberg
    My treo 270 gets REALLy hot after long calls.
    My 180 stays cool as a cucumber. Are we talking about a CDMA T600 here or? Seems to me battery life is less on a CDMA unit. If the battery drain is higher on CDMA I would not be surprised if the battery got hotter on such a beast. I have no doubt that battery is the source of the heat. Color displays and lighted keyboards draw more current so that would explain the heat buildup in T270s.
    Its because your fat face warms it up. What else could it be?
    Originally posted by mrljt
    Its because your fat face warms it up. What else could it be?
    I must admit that since I've been slapping the 600 against my fat face one of my cheeks is getting smaller.

Oh wait - wrong cheek.

Hmm, maybe I have discovered *** reducing technology. Bet the Samsung can't do that!
    I could fry an egg on my T600 after about 30min of continuous call. REALLY NOTICIBLE hotness!. Cooled off quickly and didnt give it a 2nd thought till i read this thread. Later.
    I'm assuming everyone reporting hot T600s are using sprint. Can any GSM users comment on heat issues?
    Maybe The Infamous Bump on the CDMA TREO 600s has nothing to do with brain cancer from radio waves and everything to do with third-degree burns from heat...
    Originally posted by SeldomVisitor
    Maybe The Infamous Bump on the CDMA TREO 600s has nothing to do with brain cancer from radio waves and everything to do with third-degree burns from heat...
    considering someone else's treo 600 screen melted the screen protector, imagine if you were on a call..
    always searching for the light..