Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    I use diddle bug and it works great for me. I can assign a specific time to the "memo", specific ringtone, and there is a snooze as well. You can set it to repeat on specific days of the week as well.

might be a good solution for some.
    Originally posted by Felipe
    Okay, all I use big clock for is the stop watch (in reverse). When I do the laundry (live in an apt building), I know when It is done.

If big clock can't do this on the 600, what other alternative do I have? Any of the free? All i need is a stop watch.

BTW, the developer does not answer his emails about os5 capabilities.

Now directly related, but does anyone have an altanative to clock pop hack? my treo 270 is my watch.
    I also use (er, used) BC as a count-down timer and stop watch...

Anyway, the following post on the BC page of PalmGear claims BigClock 2.7 "works fine". Does anyone here have the PRC for 2.7???

"11-Nov-03 by Richard Slone
    For all you Treo 600 users, I just installed an older version of BigClock (version 2.7) and it works great on my 600."
    Free test time for MegaClock has expired, so I re-try Bob's Alarm and what a surprise: Bob's Alarm has made a great evolution. You can now ring midi tones and wave files and the 5-way is very good optimized !!! The must. All that for only 4,95$. Test it and bought it immediately!
    Before installing Bob's Alarm, I used Datebook 5 and it did its thing real well.

Ben

Originally posted by mlrubinstein
    Is Deesugar saying that you could use the built in palm calendar as an alarm clock?? If so, how do you do this???

mlrubinstein
    Bob and several of his users have worked steadily at bringing Bob's Alarm to its level of performance. There are issues that are still being worked on; however, they are being worked on and improvements are made each day.

As a note, there are problems with the way the Treo 600 handles sound and a bit of working is needed. Also, keyguard has been a bit of a pain, but that is coming along very well.

Ben

Originally posted by olac
    Free test time for MegaClock has expired, so I re-try Bob's Alarm and what a surprise: Bob's Alarm has made a great evolution. You can now ring midi tones and wave files and the 5-way is very good optimized !!! The must. All that for only 4,95$. Test it and bought it immediately!
    Originally posted by bclinger
    Before installing Bob's Alarm, I used Datebook 5 and it did its thing real well.

Ben

I still use DateBk5 everyday. It's my best soft with Snapper. Bob's Alarm is not a remplacement, it's only an alarm clock. But DateBk5 don't use midi tones or wave files. I use Bob's Alarm to wake up in music....
    [i]Now directly related, but does anyone have an altanative to clock pop hack? my treo 270 is my watch. [/B]
    Try QLaunch - you can map a special feature "popup time" to a key.

QLaunch rocks!!! I used EasyLaunch on my 270, and this is the OS5 equivalent.

Michael
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123