1.    #1  
    Even if the Treo 600 had Bluetooth, I don't think I would use it. Does anyone know of one that would work as a headset for hearing stereo music? I don't. For me, and I'm guessing more than a few others from the threads on the accessaries thread, a better solution is a stereo headset with a microphone.
    so somebody should just make bluetooth stereo headphones w/mic. I would buy that for sure
  3. Mordeloth
    That won't happen because it's illegal to drive with a stereo headset in the United States.
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Just cuz its illegal to drive w/ stereo headsets doesn't mean its illegal to walk or ride the train or bus w/ them. Someone should definitely come out w/ a pair.

As for driving, I rather have the fone hooked up to the car's sound system.
  5. Mordeloth
    Originally posted by jngai
    Just cuz its illegal to drive w/ stereo headsets doesn't mean its illegal to walk or ride the train or bus w/ them. Someone should definitely come out w/ a pair.

As for driving, I rather have the fone hooked up to the car's sound system.
    Well, that's correct. I'm merely pointing out why a company won't manufacture them. A lot of people don't know that it's illegal and *would* use them in the car. The company could be held accountable for "encouraging an illegal behavior".

And yeah, a phone integrated into the stereo would be pretty tight =)