1.    #1  
    how do I transfer files into my treo?!?! like jpgs and mp3s? I have an SD card in there, but dont have a reader with my computer. Can I transfer them directly and if so, how? Is there a folder in my computer I put them in and then hot sync?

Do I need to put them into TREO memory and then transfer them into the SD Card, or is there a way to put them directly into the card through the treo connection and bypass the treo memory?

Thanks!

Judge
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and take a look around once in a while, you just might miss it."

Ferris Bueller
    The absolute easiest way is to go to Walmart and buy a JumpDrive Trio porable card reader by Lexar. It costs about $20.00. It is a USB device that your computer thinks is an external hard drive. You can copy any file to it and then pop it into your Treo and you're set.
    Originally posted by DavidHP
    The absolute easiest way is to go to Walmart and buy a JumpDrive Trio porable card reader by Lexar. It costs about $20.00. It is a USB device that your computer thinks is an external hard drive. You can copy any file to it and then pop it into your Treo and you're set.
    You have to put them in the right subfolders for certain programs to read them however

Audio in AUDIO.. Pictures in DCIM etc.

You can transfer them using Hotsync also.

Just go to change destination on the Install Tool and change it to SD Card.

Mike