1.    #1  
    Hello All,

I have been learning slowly to use the thumb keyboard on my 600, and I have noticed that when I press the "n" key (in any app) the treo will suddenly power down. It isn't resetting. I have used a friends treo and it does the same thing. I admit that I am pressing more than one key at the time when it happens - maybe a bit of the spacebar and the home key. Maybe I'm just a sloppy typist, but it happens a lot and I was wondering if I am alone in this? Am I pressing a key combination that is supposed to result in it turning off?

-All Thumbs
    space bar, N, and Home pressed together does it for me.
    I had a similar problem with my Treo 600. It was rebooting whenever I pushed a certain number of Keys. It was a result of a slightly incompatible program. I found it by following the troubleshooting guide in the back of the manual. It basically tells you to try a soft reset, then try a system reset then as a last resort try a hard reset. The hard Reset erases all data and added software. This fixed my problem. So I changed the name of my backup directory to "backupold" and added my programs back one at a time until I found the incompatible application.