1.    #1  
    Is it me or do you have to buy everything for the palm.
    Media player, POP Email, Spread Sheet, Power point, Image viewer, etc...?

I'm wondering if I made the wrong move from my T68i/Ipaq 3975 to the Treo 600.
    Originally posted by badMojo69
    Is it me or do you have to buy everything for the palm.
    Media player, POP Email, Spread Sheet, Power point, Image viewer, etc...?

I'm wondering if I made the wrong move from my T68i/Ipaq 3975 to the Treo 600.
    Well, are you sure you went through all your installation CD's? I assume your have the CDMA Treo600. In that case, the main reason Sprint didn't bundle an email client is b/c they want you to use their Biz Con, or you can use any number of many third party solutions. The beauty of PalmOS are the many freeware options like Eudora mail. I personally would recommend snappermail. As far as a media player, Kinoma player is free, however you have to pay for the producer. I also recommend MMPlayer. Also, you get Pocket Tunes for free via email link from HS. The Treo600 comes bundled with Doc to Go for Docs, spreadsheets, and powerpoint. The device does come with a builtin image viewer with the camera. If you don't like that there are literally tons of freeware like VFSi and etc. Just do a search at Palmgear or freewarepalm. However I do suggest you purchase something like AcidImage or SplashPhoto. In the end, there are various options, freeware and pay...just do some searching...
    Last edited by Gaurav; 10/22/2003 at 12:12 AM.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    I'll do some more searching.

thanks for the reply.