1.    #1  
    I had to hard reset my treo 600 and I was able to sync successfully prior to the hard reset. Everything synced fine except my favorites in the phone app as well as the call log reset back the intial setting which is no favorites except the first 10 which HS included but pages 2-5 are now blank and my call log is now blank.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
    Last edited by BayAreaTreo; 10/21/2003 at 02:14 PM.
  2.    #2  
    bump
    Originally posted by BayAreaTreo
    I had to hard reset my treo 600 and I was able to sync successfully prior to the hard reset. Everything synced fine except my favorites in the phone app as well as the call log reset back the intial setting which is no favorites except the first 10 which HS included but pages 2-5 are now blank and my call log is now blank.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
    Had the same problem did you figure it out?
    Did you by chance make a back up copy of the back up folder before you re-synced?
    When you did a hot sync after the hard reset did you go into the hotsync mgr and change your conduits to "desktop overwrites handheld"? (never change "system")
    If so, this is probably where you lost the savedprefsdb and calllogdb. At this point there is no way to recover that unless you have a back up copy of your back up folder.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Originally posted by millerhifi
    Did you by chance make a back up copy of the back up folder before you re-synced?
    When you did a hot sync after the hard reset did you go into the hotsync mgr and change your conduits to "desktop overwrites handheld"? (never change "system")
    If so, this is probably where you lost the savedprefsdb and calllogdb. At this point there is no way to recover that unless you have a back up copy of your back up folder.
    I noticed that most the two files you list did not exist in my backup dir at all.. For some reason they are missing. I always had System set to over right handheld after a hard reset.