1.    #1  
    I ordered the Treo 600 GSM model on Handspring's European retail store, www.treostore.com, today for delivery to Germany (Orange, which also sells the T600 and apparently has been shipping the item already, does not operate in Germany). The price is an outrageous EUR899 (equals $1080), but what the heck, if everyone's raving about this one...

The order confirmation simply says "Item not available", and an email to customer support has yet remained unanswered.

Has anyone heard when the T600 GSM (other than the ones locked to Orange) is shipping in Europe?

Many thanks!
  2.    #2  
    Sorry, I did not mean to post this thread ten times. My apologies.
    Originally posted by hbwilli
    I ordered the Treo 600 GSM model on Handspring's European retail store, www.treostore.com, today for delivery to Germany (Orange, which also sells the T600 and apparently has been shipping the item already, does not operate in Germany). The price is an outrageous EUR899 (equals $1080), but what the heck, if everyone's raving about this one...

The order confirmation simply says "Item not available", and an email to customer support has yet remained unanswered.

Has anyone heard when the T600 GSM (other than the ones locked to Orange) is shipping in Europe?

Many thanks!
    Shipping have already began. I put my order to treostore on 13.Oct, order status changed to "ready for delivery" on 17., to "sent on 20-10-2003" on 20.

Same as you, I'm in Germany. Also, I sent E-Mail to treostore when I received order confirmation mail and have got no answer until now

According to UPS tracking, mine is now in MILANO,IT. Hope he(she?) will not stay in there too long, come soon to Germany, even here is not so nice as MILANO....

p.s. sorry if my writing is not clear. I feel strange to be a Japanese in Germany, talking about American mobile phone comes from Italy.
    Does anyone know if you can order from Treostore for U.S. delivery? This waiting for a U.S. GSM release is painful without having any real date for availability.

I wish Handspring would let us pre-order with delivery by XX date. At least then we would have something useful.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks, Shigezaw, and enjoy your new Treo! I just sent another email to Treostore repeating my inquiry, since they do not even provide a phone number (I sure hope this is not an indicator of their customer service generally).

bcaslis - I don't think the Treostore website lets you ship to the U.S. You'll need to select the order website for a specific European country and have to enter a delivery address in that country. But maybe they ship in the U.S. before they are back in stock in Europe...
    I got mine from treostore yesterday.

You can contact treostore (=Andando) directly in Italy: tel +39-011-95.96.389 - fax +39-011-95.88.125 - info@andando.it.

They speak somewhat english. Maybe they deliver to the US as well.
  7.    #7  
    Just heard back from Treostore, saying they would ship it at the beginning of next week. Can hardly wait...