1.    #1  
    Yesterday I received the last normal call.
    Since then I can answer a call, but I canīt listen the other party and they also canīt hear me.

This is obviously weird as I donīt remember having done something risky.
    Try using your headset--if this works, you have the well known broken speaker wire in hinge problem.
  3.    #3  
    It seems that is the problem.

Depending the angle I make when opening the lid,
    I can listen-speak.

What do you suggest me?

Originally posted by jposin
    Try using your headset--if this works, you have the well known broken speaker wire in hinge problem.
    If you are in warranty or have an extended warranty, get it fixed. If not, maybe sell it off as defective and buy a T600 (or a used T180/270).
    Check out this thread on the Treo300 discussion section

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...36700/s/h.html

GG
    i like the word toasted :-)
    the treo 180 series tends do end up with a dead speakerphones. handspring has admitted this. if you get you treo replaced with another 180, then this will most probably recur. in case you dare to open up the treo and solve the problem yourself, here's a discussion
    with a solution.
    wish you luck
  7.    #7  
    I fixed my Treo180, and 3 months later the same problem appeared. I wonder if Treo270 has the same problems of should I leave the Treo series until Treo600 becomes cheaper.

Originally posted by jinx
    i like the word toasted :-)
    the treo 180 series tends do end up with a dead speakerphones. handspring has admitted this. if you get you treo replaced with another 180, then this will most probably recur. in case you dare to open up the treo and solve the problem yourself, here's a discussion
    with a solution.
    wish you luck