1.    #1  
    I got on the internet and then tried to close that connection and found it was still connected. Is there a way to "hang up" without turning the unit off?
    Originally posted by treo600hal
    I got on the internet and then tried to close that connection and found it was still connected. Is there a way to "hang up" without turning the unit off?
    There are two ways that I know of. You can go to preferences, network, and hit disconnect. If you have Snappermail, you can disconnect from there. It's faster and less cumbersome than going through the network prefs if you have the application. Unfortunately the option to disconnect has been removed from Blazer 3.0.
    I've somewhat noticed, had so much playing that it could be something else, that the "connected" status is a battery hog. Anyone else notice this?
    Doug
    Originally posted by fmertz
    I've somewhat noticed, had so much playing that it could be something else, that the "connected" status is a battery hog. Anyone else notice this?
    Yes and no, it depends. When the Vision connection goes idle and the arrows turn grey, there's no data transfer and it's not SUPPOSED to be any extra drain on the battery. However the connection could go hot for some reason (or maybe no reason at all) and data will transfer and the arrows turn green. That's when it can really drain your battery. Some applications like AOL or AIM (not VeriChat) are known for keeping an active connection which can kill your battery.