1.    #1  
    ALl of the sudden, using Treo SMS I am getting a line that says noreply@sprintpcs.com when a new SMS comes in (or I send one to myself).

I wasn't getting this before.. this just started.

Anyone else seeing this as well?

Mike
    I just got my Treo and installed SMS. I sent myself a message on phone #1 from the Treo (aka phone #2) and then replied to it. I got the same noreply@ in my message.
    My Treo: I think I'll keep her. All dressed up for prom and her date Foleo stood her up
  3.    #3  
    Actually this is now fixed.

I think the reason it was happening is because the messaging site at messaging.sprintpcs.com was giving error messages overnight.. most likely because they were doing maintenance.. probably to get ready for their own SMS coming soon or something.

If I recall with Treo300SMS, since Sprint had the site down a bunch, the PDAAPPS people put in a "workaround" so you didnt lose functionality. That is probably why that noreply message comes up.

But now it is fine and normal again.

Mike
    Last edited by MikeRadio; 10/21/2003 at 05:26 AM.
    I am trying to get treo600sms setup on my t600. Treo600sms is asking me for my "Sprint PCS Manage site pssword" and to "chooseyour PDAapps proxy password". I tried my pcs password and it gave me a message can not verify. Can anyone suggest anything here, and what is the proxy password it is asking for. Thanks.
    Originally posted by aacnyc
    I am trying to get treo600sms setup on my t600. Treo600sms is asking me for my "Sprint PCS Manage site pssword" and to "chooseyour PDAapps proxy password". I tried my pcs password and it gave me a message can not verify. Can anyone suggest anything here, and what is the proxy password it is asking for. Thanks.
    This is just something to try... for your "Sprint PCS Manage site pssword" try entering the last 4 digits of your social security number.

It also wouldn't surprise me if it were a "sprint" problem and not a pdaapps problem.

Hope this works out for you.
    Originally posted by paulsjmail

This is just something to try... for your "Sprint PCS Manage site pssword" try entering the last 4 digits of your social security number.

It also wouldn't surprise me if it were a "sprint" problem and not a pdaapps problem.

Hope this works out for you.
    Thanks for the try...didn't work...turns out I had it right to begin with...it's just that it was a sprint prob like you said...go figure
    Happened for the first time to me this morning.

Josh
    Any update on this as it seems that this is happening more frequently lately.

Thanks

Josh