Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Anyone know any Today type apps (displaying stuff to do, appointments, emails, messaging etc. on one screen) that will work tith the T600 properly ?
    Keysuite at www.chapura.com woirks great... no 5 way nav support yet but they siaid they are working on it!
    There are still a couple of issues with KeySuite that need to be fixed although I think it is a great app. Major problem for me is that an alarm in KeyDates wakes up the Trea but no sound comes out. The sounds does work however once the second alarm goes off (provided you have the app to ring multiple time). No 5-way support yet as already mentioned. Lastly, you still need to sync the internal Palm address book with outlook so that feature like caller id work. All of these type of feature depend on Palm internal address book function for contact info. Otherwise I think the app is by far the best for syncing with outlook. Sadly no syncing with e-mail inbox which would have been great. Even with using Snappermail, I still am looking for an app. that will just sync my Outlook inbox. Hope this helps....
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    As I use a Mac, syncing with PC outlook is really not necessary for me.
    I just a want a today app which will talk to Snappermail, ToDo list, Messaging etc. and report back on one page.
    Beyond Contacts from Dataviz is best product on market for calendar, appt, and todos if you are using Microsoft Outlook. The integration is very strong, and the user interface is excellent.
    Nick