1.    #1  
    Hello everyone. Just curious to know if any of you know a way to add multiple email accounts. Say, your BC account, hotmail, mac mail...work mail, etc.

Any suggestions for getting all that on the Treo? Or am I pushing my luck?

Thanks

Sam

ps-I'm a Mac user....if that matters.
    <CENTER>
    <strong>
    <span style="color: blue;">Where's the "Make Coffee" button again?</span>
    </strong>
    with my treo 300 i used Eudora: http://www.eudora.com/internetsuite/

the suite contains a text-only web browser and a multiple-account email app. there does seem to be a slight bug in using it with the treo 600, though -- after checking mail, the email list "disappears." (it seems like it isn't redrawing the screen)

you can get the list back by changing email boxes to something else, then returning to Inbox. this is mildly annoying -- i may have to look at other apps...
    I used the Eudora suite and it worked just great. My wife used Treomail and it worked well. We both are now using Snapermail and it works well. I have had Treomail set to check three email accounts and it did. At this time though, two of the accounts are set to forward to one account. I did have them set to go to Sprint with email notification set; however, the volume of email coming in and subsequent notifications really interferred with my normal use of the device.

Ben
    ------------------------
    Originally posted by yosemitesamiam
    Hello everyone. Just curious to know if any of you know a way to add multiple email accounts. Say, your BC account, hotmail, mac mail...work mail, etc.

Any suggestions for getting all that on the Treo? Or am I pushing my luck?

Thanks

Sam

ps-I'm a Mac user....if that matters.
    Sprint's new Business Connection supports multiple accounts and works great. I have a my work email, and a yahoo account synching flawlessly.
    Nick
    Thoguht I'd chip in here. I tried Eudora and while functional (and free) I turned to Snappermail for quite a bit more functionality. I have quite a few various email accounts and it checks them flawlessly.

Also, you can with BizConn check two (I think) POP or IMAP accounts as well, but I found the amount of time it takes to switch between the two to be very annonying, so I am using both Snappermail and BC.

-former
    -former
    Brand new 650 should be waiting at home for me today. Been lurking on the boards for about two weeks, reading, learning. I searched for this topic, I swear...

Can I have multiple email accounts, in this case yahoo, remain distinct within the 650?
    I have a group account where other people maintain a schedule for me in addition to contacts. Let's call this "group account"
    I also have a personal account used for email, contacts and personal schedule. Let's call this "personal account"

Can I sync the 650 to both accounts, yet have a distinct view of the "group account" and another view of the "personal account".

Every other thread asks about combining accounts, I want to have them separate, but both in the 650.

Thanks in advance...can't wait to get home and start playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by former
    Also, you can with BizConn check two (I think) POP or IMAP accounts as well, but I found the amount of time it takes to switch between the two to be very annonying, so I am using both Snappermail and BC.
    It takes as much or more time time to switch apps as it does to switch between accounts in BizConn. Switching accounts in BizConn is just a matter of pressing the email button. I have my BizConn account, a Comcast POP account, and my Gmail account all running on my 600 and it works great that way.
    I agree with using SnapperMail. I have 4 email accounts including an IMAP account and .mac and SnapperMail has been flawless. I have used it for nearly two years and no problems at all.
    I have to agree with you on snapper mail. Great huh!
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    You can do 5 with the built in Mail client; 8 with VersaMail, and I think 15 with SnapperMail. IN all of those one can basically take care of all of their accounts.
    MMM | AntoineRJWright.com | BH | Jaiku

Moved on to Symbian, but still will visit from time to time.