1.    #1  
    Just got my T600. There is a rattle inside when the unit is slightly shaken. Seems very odd that such a compact device would have something loose inside. Sounds almost like a little ball or screw that is laying loose inside. Does anyone else's T600 have this?
    you might check that...they are a little loose..inherent in the design
    its been covered before. mind does the same, its just the power button on top. if you hold it while shaking there is no noise.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks. Yep, that's it. The power button. Glad its not something else inside. Maybe I can wedge a tiny piece of rubber in next to it or put some clear tape over it. Rattles like that annoy me. I'll probably just get used to it.
    Mine had the power button rattle but then developed another rattle inside which sounds exactly like a little screw rolling around. My replacement is supposed to arrive today or tomorrow.
  6.    #6  
    I have to ask... Is everyone's ringer on/off slider switch as hard to slide as mine on the 600? The only way I can slide it back and forth is with a fingernail pushing under the side of the switch. IMO, they did a better job on the 300 with the top button and slider switch than they did on the 600.