1.    #1  
    Love my T6. Loved my T3. Loved my T3 keyboard and was good on it. I'm having trouble typing on my T6. It is just me or anyone else too? Maybe I need more time. I can barely get a correct full sentence. Any tricks?
    I agree that the keyboard's size is a challenge. The raised profile of the keys helps, though. It'll just take some getting used to.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Try using the flat of your thumb. You will be surprised at how acurate you can be. And FAST! If you try and use the tip of your thumbs you will make mistakes and won't be as fast or as accurate. At least this had been my experience. It took a while to learn that trick because my natural instinct was to try and offer the smallest contact point (the inside edge toward the end of the thumb).
    John
    I curl my middle fingers for a 'base' for the phone, lean it against my index fingers, and then type with the thumbs - keeping slight pressure at all times so the phone won't flop around.
  5. Mordeloth
    The best advice I can give you is to have smaller fingers ;-)
    Originally posted by Mordeloth
    The best advice I can give you is to have smaller fingers ;-)
    would a nail file work? Or do I need to use the grinding wheel to accomplish this?
    <CENTER>
    <strong>
    <span style="color: blue;">Where's the "Make Coffee" button again?</span>
    </strong>
  7. Mordeloth
    Personally, I would try a belt sander.
    Originally posted by Mordeloth
    Personally, I would try a belt sander.
    hmmm...yeah....has possibilities. And of course, whatever else is left a pair of channel locks and wire cutters can take care of.
    <CENTER>
    <strong>
    <span style="color: blue;">Where's the "Make Coffee" button again?</span>
    </strong>
    I have spatula thumbs and haven't had too many problems. It took a while to get used to the keyboard compared to the 300 but I haven't looked back since. I find I do more one thumb typing than before.