1.    #1  
    So Handspring (or Sprint) took over page 1 of the favorites, leaving me with 2-5 for my own.

I want to keep the defaults around, but I'd rather relegate them to a later page. I can't see any obvious non-tedious way of swapping pages. Is there one?
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    I'd be surprised if everybody didn't overwrite the first page of favorites from Sprint and enteir their own. That's one of the first things I did.
  3.    #3  
    I know I can override the page, but I'd like to keep it around. And the hotsync conveniently put my favorites on the second page.

If only I could swap the pages...
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    From any favorites page go to the Menu item Edit Favorites Page. Once in there you can drag each favorite from one page onto any one of the other 4 pages. Treo will automatically place the dragged favorite into the first available slot on the new page.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks! Dragging them around was only vaguely annoying (much better than retyping them). Now the defaults have been relegated to page five, and my real favorites are on page one.

And life is wonderful. One of my coworkers got a hiptop today, and we've been having geektoy wars all day. I finally sat him down to play lemmings on the Treo, and he was sold.
    Originally posted by jwrogers
    I'd be surprised if everybody didn't overwrite the first page of favorites from Sprint and enteir their own. That's one of the first things I did.
    All of them? I'm unable to overwrite or delete "Handspring", "Google", and "Software."

This is even more annoying than the "Get BC" icon that can't be deleted.