1.    #1  
    When I try to share a pic, I keep getting asked for a password. I never set up a password on this account (I did on my other, with my other phone). I have tried with no password, and all possible passwords. Each time, the password dialogue comes up. Has anyone else encountered this? Where do I go to set up a password, or avoid getting asked for one?

Thanks all!
    "I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer."
    i had the same problem..call *2 on your phone and ask them to walk you through it they can change your password for you..
    Go to pictures.sprintpcs.com and have your current password emailed to you. You have a password already. Same thing happened to me. When I received my password, it looked familiar...
    Hey all,

My brother, at my urging, got a T600, and gets the message listed by others in this thread from picture mail telling him to put in a password. No matter what he puts in, he is prompted again. He has spoken to a Sprint csr at least 3 times, and they have cleared his password, but nothing has changed.

When I go to the pictures.sprintpcs.com website and enter his phone number for the password to be sent to him via sms, I get the following error message:

"Error retrieving your password. Make sure your PCS Phone Number was entered correctly."

I entered my wife's phone # on this website, and her password was emailed to her via SMS no problem.

Any ideas? I'm trying to make his transition to the 600 smooth!

Thanks!

Cluemeister
    Can't remember the keystrokes to do this but you may have to get your 'Picture Messaging token' reset on the device. The CSRs should be able to talk U thru it. It worked for me.
    To reset pictures token:

##3282 Dial
    Hit the modify button
    Enter the master subsidy lock: 281843
    (and this is where I fuzzy)

I think hit ok and it'll say please wait and then the token will be cleared.

Disclaimer: this is the to the best of my memory (and notes) - I am not responsible if you break anything. Any CSR should be able to walk you through it.
    -former
    Originally posted by former
    To reset pictures token:

##3282 Dial
    Hit the modify button
    Enter the master subsidy lock: 281843
    (and this is where I fuzzy)

I think hit ok and it'll say please wait and then the token will be cleared.

Disclaimer: this is the to the best of my memory (and notes) - I am not responsible if you break anything. Any CSR should be able to walk you through it.
    The master subsidy lock (MSL) is UNIQUE to your phone. However, you don't need it in this case.

- Enter ##3282 Dial.
    - Hit "Menu".
    - Goto "Pictures".
    - Tap "Clear Pictures Token".

Follow these directions EXACTLY and you should be straight.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    there is a god here.. thanks soo much for this walk through.. I was able to fix mine with no problem!!
    Glad I could help, almost 3 years later
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!