1.    #1  
    Anyone try to send attachments with snapper. I reach a point where it pops up an attachment selection screen. The list looks like it includes every file in the system (including apps) but I can't find certain things I think should be there. Secondly the scroll bar is slightly misplaced from the active pixels on the screen so it seems like you can't scroll. Also the add on storage card isn't listed. Finally when I did finally manage to include the attachment it wasn't filtered back to a format that my pc could read. Anyone have these problems?
    Yes,
    I encountered the exact problem today when I tried to attach a picture file using snapper instead of picture program. I could not locate any of the jpeg files.

I was however able to access by card. On the top right side of the screen, up in the corner you see "handheld". Tap on it and you will have a choice of a little icon that represents the card. Then you should see folders that say audio and launcher. Click on Audio and you will see you mp3 files.

I would like to know about the other files though.

By the way, this attachment program seems to allow you to rename directories, a very dangerous option.
    GO MARLINS!!!!
    I believe that you can not attach a picture stored in the memory of your phone. However, you can attach pictures that you save to your SD card. When you use the camera, select the card. Then when attaching in snappermail, select the card as caneguy describes above.
    Carl
    Don't forget, is you want to e-mail an internal picture using Snappermail, using the Treo Picture program, there's a function to move or copy a picture to the sd card. Do that, and then you can e-mail it with Snapper.
    Is Documents to Go free with SnapperMail? I know the basic file-viewing in BizConn is free, but I assume there's a premium cost for Documents to Go b/c it's a more advanced version of file-viewing?
    SnapperMail sends NATIVE files. i.e. the same format as your PC.

When you tap the paperclip, the files in RAM are "Palm OS databases", they won't be the same files you expect to see on your desktop. You're looking under the hood of the system. In contrast files and directories on the card are the same as you see on a PC.

In order to send an object from another app, go to the other app and look for a "Send" menu. That app will then convert the object into NATIVE format and will push it to SnapperMail for sending.

E.g. The camera app has "Send Picture". The Contact/Phonebook has "Send Contact". The MemoPad has "Send Memo".... etc.

-Will
    Will Lau

www.snappermail.com

A Killer Email Client for Palm OS Smartphones, now available...
    sorry, the question I should have asked is: is attachment-viewing free when you buy SnapperMail, or is there an additional cost for it? thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by snapperfish
    In order to send an object from another app, go to the other app and look for a "Send" menu. That app will then convert the object into NATIVE format and will push it to SnapperMail for sending.

E.g. The camera app has "Send Picture". The Contact/Phonebook has "Send Contact". The MemoPad has "Send Memo".... etc.

-Will
    When I do this on my Treo 600 I get a soft reset every time. I use snappermail, silver screen, ringo, and I beleive those are the only apps that run all the time.

-Ian
    Just solved my own problem. Used FileZ to delete the unsaved preferences. I didnt get any odd results that other users have reported except for having to use the nav button to go to system prefs and re-calibrate the digitizer. No biggy. Now it works.
    -Ian