1.    #1  
    How do I set up Business Connect to use the SprintPCS SMTP server??? I have tried setting up an IMAP account (my non-sprint e-mail account) within the BC setup screen and have tried leaving the SMTP server blank (reccomended setting) and setting it to smtp.sprintpcs.com with no luck?

anyone have this working???
    Abendx.... Is this something that you would normally have setup using a Web or desktop Email client to send and receive your email through a Sprint Account you have for email?
    I can send and receive my Outlook mail, and receive my IMAP mail, but as others have noted, I can't send mail from my IMAP account because of SMTP failures I presume. Neither a blank server nor smtp.sprintpcs.com seems to work. Any advice is appreciated. I can and do use Snapper to access the same account but I'd like to be able to use BC's IMAP option.
    I've had this error a few times and have talked to SPCS Tier2 help a few times. Strange fix, but it seems that re-registering the account listed with the BC client (About, then re-register) fixees the problem temporarily.