1.    #1  
    I was wondering how the Treo syncs with a Mac. My main question is:

Can you sync your:
    -Contacts:with Mac Address Book?
    -Calender:with Mac Calender Program?
    -Todo list: with Mac Calender Program?
    -Memo's: with Mac Stickes?

Assuming you can, is there anyone with a .Mac account and iSync that syncs with a Treo 600 or any other Palm OS Device?

I am also wondering if anyone syncs their Palm OS Device with a Mac via Bluetooth. If there is, how does it work and are you happy with it. Is it dependable? How does it work? Can you automate the syncing process or do you have to manually sync?

Thanks,
    Jake
    There is a great difference between knowing and understanding. You can know a lot about something without understanding it. —Charles Kettering
    -------------------------------------------------
    Treo 600: Love at First Sight by Jake Ehrlich

Thoughts on the Future of Handheld Computing: A 5 Part Series by Jake Ehrlich
    I'm syncing with my TiPB G4 daily, using iSync 1.2.1. I have had no problem syncing everything you mention, except Stickies and Memo Pad. Right now, I'm syncing Memo Pad using the Palm Desktop conduit. What I'd really like to be able to do is to sync Memo Pad with Sticky Brain..., but that's another story.

Bruce
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by suaspont
    I'm syncing with my TiPB G4 daily, using iSync 1.2.1. I have had no problem syncing everything you mention, except Stickies and Memo Pad. Right now, I'm syncing Memo Pad using the Palm Desktop conduit. What I'd really like to be able to do is to sync Memo Pad with Sticky Brain..., but that's another story.

Bruce
    Are you using USB or Bluetooth?

What is Sticky Brain?

Thank you,
    Jake
    There is a great difference between knowing and understanding. You can know a lot about something without understanding it. —Charles Kettering

me too! Powerbook G4, iSync, iCal, .mac account etc.
    Bluetooth on the 600? how could we?
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by imageone
    Bluetooth on the 600? how could we?
    Hi imageone!

I have been thinking about switching to the Mac as my main computer. One of the reasons is because I am so impressed with .Mac and its ability to sync your bookmarks, address book etc.

I think a Bluetooth card will be available for the Treo 600 at some point. I asked about Blue Tooth because I was wondering if there was anyone who syncs from a Palm OS device that has Bluetooth built in?

Also imageone, if you would care to elaborate on how you use your Treo 600 with the Mac I would be very interested.

One of my main questions is how and what do you sink? How does the sync process work. Is it fast? Is it realiable?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jake