Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    Called Hanspring today and ordered my Treo 600.
    Of course they did not bother to tell me it was on backorder until I received an e-mail confirming my order.

Anybody have this happen very recently and how long do I realistically have to wait for this thing?

Ayrow
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    I received that same email on Thursday 10/16 when I ordered and just a few minutes ago received an email that it would be shipped tomorrow 10/21.

macfan
    Happened to me on Friday... still waiting, says "awaiting shipment"

I specifically asked if it was in stock and the guy said "Oh yeah, we got tons"

Oh well, at least it delays when I have to tell my wife I upgraded

Art
    Newton->Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism->Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 755p->Touch Pro->Palm Pre!
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    I asked the same question, "Do you actually have these in stock?"
    "Oh yes," was the reply, " we have several. It may take a couple of days to process the order, but it should be out right away after that."

Not sure what I think about this whole thing.....

We'll see , I suppose..
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Ordered mine 3 days ago and it hasn't moved from "order recieved" status. Not even to credit card processing or awaiting shipment or nothing!

I paid for overnight shipping too! Not that I really expected it to ship overnite, but I figured at least it would have moved somewhere in the process by now. Does it help to call HS or pretty much a waste of time?
    Originally posted by nora
    Ordered mine 3 days ago and it hasn't moved from "order recieved" status. Not even to credit card processing or awaiting shipment or nothing!

I paid for overnight shipping too! Not that I really expected it to ship overnite, but I figured at least it would have moved somewhere in the process by now. Does it help to call HS or pretty much a waste of time?
    I called Handspring today and it was pretty much a waste. The CS rep couldn't tell me anything that the website couldn't. My order has stayed at "Order Received" since I placed it Friday. I have seen other people on the board who ordered after me and already have their phones. Just frustrates me more. I am patient. I have been waiting this long. What's another few days......
    ordered mine with a handset and the headphone adapter. ordered it on the 17th. it went from waiting credit card approval, to awaiting shipment to partial order shipped. on monday...i got my handset and adapter. still waiting on the treo. it says it's backordered.
    Originally posted by bioart
    Happened to me on Friday... still waiting, says "awaiting shipment"

I specifically asked if it was in stock and the guy said "Oh yeah, we got tons"

Oh well, at least it delays when I have to tell my wife I upgraded

Art
    Hey man, same U-Boat here...let me know how she takes it. I told my wife (lies...all lies) that Sprint was having major issues with my phone and that they were replacing them with a new model (didn't tell her the replacement wasn't free...oops).
    <CENTER>
    <strong>
    <span style="color: blue;">Where's the "Make Coffee" button again?</span>
    </strong>
    Originally posted by yeah yeah
    ordered mine with a handset and the headphone adapter. ordered it on the 17th. it went from waiting credit card approval, to awaiting shipment to partial order shipped. on monday...i got my handset and adapter. still waiting on the treo. it says it's backordered.
    Hey! Stop checking my email!!! Oh...wait...

YOU TOO?
    <CENTER>
    <strong>
    </strong>
    Originally posted by Ayrow
    Called Hanspring today and ordered my Treo 600.
    Of course they did not bother to tell me it was on backorder until I received an e-mail confirming my order.

Anybody have this happen very recently and how long do I realistically have to wait for this thing?

Ayrow
    BTW...it means there aren't any...ya know..."backorder"
    <CENTER>
    <strong>
    </strong>
    ordered today - have "backordered" also. I'm hoping that it gets here quickly. Yes, dangit - now I get to suffer the waiting as well
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    That Dawg Stomp you suffered must have been awful, VolsFan! Hehehe
    The order status page on Handspring's website says the status is updated several times a day. It's been on "order received" since Monday 10/20/03. It's now Thursday.

How's the current shipping turn around for everybody else?
    Same here, I ordered mine on 10/20/03 and it has showed the Order Received" ever since. Hope they update it soon and it ships out!
    I had ordered mine on 10/16 in the evening. I just got my "shipped" email last night, after being on "Awaiting Shipment" for most of the time.
    Yosemitesam:

Your avatar

"ooohhhh I HATE that rabbit!!"

"Ya stupid Idjit rabbit!!"
    Originally posted by treoo0
    That Dawg Stomp you suffered must have been awful, VolsFan! Hehehe
    Don't remind me. The somewhat-less-than-mighty Volunteers aren't exactly tearing the $EC up this season again. However, since we were kind enough to kick some Gator booty in the Swamp earlier this season, please ask the 'Dawgs to return the favor in Jacksonville and at least shut up the Gator fans for the rest of the season.
    Ordered 10/17

Status still "Awaiting Shipment"

I am hoping that since the previous poster ordered on 10/16 and his was shipped today, that mine will be coming tomorrow...
    Originally posted by iceman19
    Same here, I ordered mine on 10/20/03 and it has showed the Order Received" ever since. Hope they update it soon and it ships out!
    My status just changed tonight (10/23 ) to Credit card approved and then to Awaiting shipment so maybe it will go out soon!
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    I am the original poster of this thread. I ordered 10/20. Mine changed too.
    " Awaiting shipment"
    I called Handspring and they said that it would still probably be a good week before it is shipped.

WTF!!!!!

Ayrow
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast