View Poll Results: Which case are you using/planning to use?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Bellagio Designs case

5 18.52%
  • One of the Covertec cases

4 14.81%
  • The Handspring Form-Fitted Case

3 11.11%
  • A generic case I found at Office Depot or Wal-Mart

4 14.81%
  • The "case" that came in the box

2 7.41%
  • The Case Techworks case that I used with my 300

0 0%
  • A Nutshell

3 11.11%
  • A beautiful Vaja case once they make one (www.vajacases.com)

2 7.41%
  • An old tube sock

0 0%
  • What case? I'm goin' commando!

4 14.81%
  1.    #1  
    Which case do you have/are you planning to get for your Treo 600?
    I'm using the case from the box, although i did cut a hole in it so that I can use the headphone adaptor to play MP3s with it still in the case.
    I'm using the Belkin universal until the Covertec cases are out.
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    I actually have yet to find a case that I think will be perfect...

I ordered the Form-fitted case from HS but think that it might be too difficult to use the screen through the plastic.

I like the Bellagio case, but don't like that I'll have to open the leather flip to see who's calling.

I have a holster case that I'm using in the meantime, but I'd like to be able to detach the phone in the case and put it on my desk.

Maybe what I'm looking for is a Bellagio case, but with a clear cover and a detachable clip?

Anyone know where I should look?
  5.    #5  
    I'm going with the Bellagio. I don't mind the flip (I put up with it with the 300), and I want LOTS of protection. I agree with another poster who was complaining that a lot of cases don't protect the corners. The Case Techworks case I had for my 300 left the corners exposed, and that was the only part of the 300 that had any wear.
    The Nutshell even has a front pocket for the extra SD card and/or earbuds. I had one for my Treo300 and I just bought the new model for the Treo600. The quality can't be beat and you get to design your own style.

http://www.tuff-as-nuts.com/Treo-600_203.html

myline = Treo650 w/SprintPCS
  7.    #7  
    The Nutshells are definitely nice looking, but I want something I won't have to remove to answer the phone.
    I oredered the iPod case and will try that out. If I don't like it, you can find it on Ebay in a week or two.
    I am using a Body Glove horizontal mount case that I got from CompUSA. The CompUSA sticker said it was for the Nokia Sidekick, but nowhere on the box does it mention this. This case is great for $15, and will give me plenty of time to decide if I want to get a case made for the Treo 600 when more are available. Another poster has posted pics of the case on the board, just do a seach for Body Glove.

Only current drawback with this case is the Velcro closure which is noisy to open, but it is also is more secure than a snap or magnet. The case is made of a very cusiony material to protect the phone (I think parts of the case are neoprine, and other are rubber like). So far I am very happy with this case. I will have to look at the SKU on the box when I get home.