1.    #1  
    Okay, the Treo 600 is working out good so far.

Except I don't have a CD to install the Hotsync, is there anyone out there who can help since Handspring has not seen it appropriate to actually the ability to d/l the hotsync software to the site?

Can you use older hotsync software?
    Originally posted by nhyatt
    Okay, the Treo 600 is working out good so far.

Except I don't have a CD to install the Hotsync, is there anyone out there who can help since Handspring has not seen it appropriate to actually the ability to d/l the hotsync software to the site?

Can you use older hotsync software?
    Not sure if you found this page or not... but incase you didn't see it...
    Treo 600

Can I download Palm Desktop and HotSync Manager for Treo 600?

Palm Desktop and HotSync Manager for Treo 600 is NOT yet available for download.

If you are missing the Treo 600 installation CD from the box, please contact Customer Care for a replacement. We will post the downloadable version of the software soon.

Can I just use the Palm Desktop version intended for another product?
    No. The Treo 600 version of Palm Desktop includes custom features that aren't available in other versions. These include:

Treo Pictures conduit: to transfer pictures between your Treo 600 and your Windows computer.
    Palm OS 5 compatibility filter: some applications are not compatible with the Palm OS 5 on your Treo 600. The filter quarantines known incompatible files and doesn't install them on your device.
    User Guide: installs the correct user guide on your hard drive. Other versions of Palm Desktop do not include the Treo 600 user guide.
    ... and more.