1.    #1  
    For all those naysayers out there, the gsm/gprs Treo 600 is NOT actually being delayed:

http://www.brighthand.com/article/GS...00_NOT_Delayed

On an even better note (for me) my CDMA Treo 600 just arrived (ordered from Handspring on 10/14 for $399 with Ebay serial #) at the house. So, I'm leaving work early to go play with it.
    The prior two threads, same Subject, weren't sufficient?
  3.    #3  
    They probably were . . I just don't have the time or the inclination to read all the threads on the board before posting. My apologies for "making" you read it again.
    Accepted.
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    Originally posted by prosecutor26
    They probably were . . I just don't have the time or the inclination to read all the threads on the board before posting. My apologies for "making" you read it again.
    love it!!! touche prosecutor. there are apparently enough posters here that think they know what they are talking about (just got off the phone with my contact at HS, etc) that this needs to be posted several times!!

Relax people, it will be out when it is out. Just chill and read the forums to see all the troubles all the poor Sprint users are having and get some tips to use once you get yours!!
    a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste
    Someone from Sprint probably started the rumor that the GSM version was delayed until December.

If it is released before the end of the month by T-Mobile I'll be happy.
    Since you have a contact at HS tell him/her this:

Customers deserve a status. Somthing that explains the delay, instead "its comming soon". Reason we deserve this you might ask? We were told it would be released by now by HS people at recent interviews. They should of either 1.) Not said anything about GSM release, 2.) Of been prepared to give us status.

Fusteration like this is bad for a product. I have looked over "xda II" 20 times in the last two days. When for the past few months I was 100% convinced that XDA could never be a solution for me, I am reconsidering. This isnt a threat, but a perfect example of what happends when a company creates anticipation in its customers and doesnt deliver, or provide good feedback.
  8.    #8  
    Every interview I've heard or read with HS people said it would be available in "late fall". Seems to me that November is late fall. If its not out then, then maybe there is reason to complain - but other than that, I'm not sure what everyone is getting their panties in a bunch about. That being said, my CDMA T600 just arrived at the house . . in October . . which was when they said IT would be available, so I'm pretty pleased with the folks at HS. I might change my tune when I have trouble provisioning PCS vision later tonight . . but for now . . I'm quite happy