1.    #1  
    I HAVE BEEN GETTING REAL BAD BATTERY DRAIN. TALK TIME 5MIN, INTERNET 2MIN, PQA 3MIN AND MY BATTERY IS DEAD. THE WIERD THING THU IS THAT IF I DO A SOFT RESET, THE BATTERY LEVEL IS RESTORE.
    IS THIS A TRUE BATTERY DRAIN, IF SO WHY WOULD IT RESTORE ITS LEVEL AFTER A RESET.
    WOULD PURCHASING A NEW BATTERY ON HANDSPRINGBATTERY.COM (WHEN AVAILABLE)SOLVE THIS PROBLEM OR IS THIS CAUSED BY A PROGRAM?
    I had very similar problems with my 270. I spoke to HS (bought it from their website), they had me run through a few tests, then handed me over to T-Mo to get it replaced under warranty. Received a replacement, all is well. I have heard that Sprint is good about replacements. I'd check with them...
  3.    #3  
    tommygreen.......MY PHONE WAS ONE OF THE ORIGIANAL PHONE FROM HS AND i DONT THINK THAT SPRINT WILL REPLACE IT NOW, ALONG WITH ALL THE FADED PAINT....
    I understand. Worth a phone call to HS or a visit to your local Sprint store, though...

I was worried about the same with my 270, and was pleasantly surprised.

Good luck!
    go to many sprint stores until you find one that will replace it. I had a guy replace my phone even though the screen was cracked (which is not covered under warranty). but don't call. go into the store...