1.    #1  
    I am an existing cell phone customer of T-Mobile as well as a Blackberry 7230 customer (data-only plan).

Anyone know what plans TMO is going to offer for phone and dat with the Treo 600? Will they be different from what is offered today for data.

I am interested in the data more than the phone so any plan with unlimited data but limited phone would be great.

THANKS!
    Can't see why TMO would not offer the same plans with the T600. This one is for unlimited data plus 20 cents per minute of phone use.

http://www.t-mobile.com/plans/default.asp?tab=internet
    Tmobile will have a 19.99 unlimited data plan for the T600, that has been confirmed from my "contact"
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    Originally posted by HumP
    Tmobile will have a 19.99 unlimited data plan for the T600, that has been confirmed from my "contact"
    T-Mo offers this plan for all their customers with any phone that offers inet access, it's not a T600 specific plan.
    a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste
  5.    #5  
    I think the 19.99 plan is only if you have a phone plan at more than 39.99??

For example I have a 19.99 phone plan (seperate phone) but my Blackberry data offerings were 29.99 or 39.99....29.99 only if I upped my Phone service plan to something more than 39.99....no 19.99 unlimited data with the Blackberry....don't know how they will do it with the more PDA-oriented Treo 600....
    I have a Danger Sidekick with T-Mobile and would not be suprised if they extended the Sidekick plan to become the "smart phone" plan. Basically it's one rate for a block of minutes, SMS and unlimited data instead of having a phone plan plus a data plan. The Sidekick is much more like the Treo than the Blackberry or a web/data enabled phone.