1.    #1  
    With the Treo always in reach, I have found another use for the phone. Late night trips to the bathroom, or early morning wake up calls. You can hit the power button and use the treo as a flash light. The light is bright enough to guide your way, and low enough to not disturb your family members.
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    Funny you mention this, last week our power went out at work and my Boss' office has no windows. So I used my phone to help her find her keys and stuff.

hehe

Originally posted by calvins
    With the Treo always in reach, I have found another use for the phone. Late night trips to the bathroom, or early morning wake up calls. You can hit the power button and use the treo as a flash light. The light is bright enough to guide your way, and low enough to not disturb your family members.
    isn't it too bright for a flashlight?

Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Late night trips to the bathroom
    Careful you don't drop it when you get there - it's tough, but not water proof. Also make sure the backlight stays on for a suitable length of time - being plunged into darkness in mid-flow could be just as bad as dropping it!
  5.    #5  
    you can always super glue the wonderful treo supplied case next to the paper roll dispenser and use it to hold the treo. Beats sitting in the draw collecting dust.
    you can always super glue the wonderful treo supplied case next to the paper roll dispenser and use it to hold the treo. Beats sitting in the draw collecting dust.
    Get some decent games installed, and give yourself something other than staring at the bathroom wall to do while you're 'otherwise engaged'.