1.    #1  
    Ok when I'm typing something the keypad backlight will shut off after like 10 seconds. To get it back I have to press the bottom left key. This is so annoying, especially when I'm trying to type in dim places. Is there a way to prevent this from happening?
    Originally posted by oggle
    Ok when I'm typing something the keypad backlight will shut off after like 10 seconds. To get it back I have to press the bottom left key. This is so annoying, especially when I'm trying to type in dim places. Is there a way to prevent this from happening?
    press the silver key left side and the letter p. this will dim your screen and light your keyboard until you shut the screen off.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by JTREOB

press the silver key left side and the letter p. this will dim your screen and light your keyboard until you shut the screen off.
    That's not what I asked. I asked how to keep the backlight of the keypad ON.
    thought if u double-click the powerbutton u'll get the keyboard lite stay on? dats what it does on my 270.
    Mcnab
    That's not what I asked. I asked how to keep the backlight of the keypad ON
    That answer is the solution to your question, it keeps your keypad light on. If you are typing in dim places then a dimmed screen is just as readable as a super bright one.
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by derosnec

That answer is the solution to your question, it keeps your keypad light on. If you are typing in dim places then a dimmed screen is just as readable as a super bright one.
    Ahhh gotcha!

Works great