1.    #1  
    Hi, I have Docs to Go 5 (registered) that I installed on my Treo 600. However, the spreadsheet and word are too large for the treo's screen - the spreadsheet is all "squished" together. I can't figure out a way to change the font size, dunno if that is it. Anyone else have any problems?

TIA,

Sheryl
    Originally posted by scramer
    Hi, I have Docs to Go 5 (registered) that I installed on my Treo 600. However, the spreadsheet and word are too large for the treo's screen - the spreadsheet is all "squished" together. I can't figure out a way to change the font size, dunno if that is it. Anyone else have any problems?

TIA,

Sheryl
    Simple fix!!

Get Docs to Go 6!

It is the latest version and is upgraded for the Treo 600 and works great... I had the same problem and changing to the new version fixed it.

HOWEVER you need to tally install the old one inclujding DELETING the old folder from programs on your desktop. they hasve an issue where the old pdb files are reinstalled on the palm unless you do this, preventing the programn ffrom working properly.

Ther 6.0 interface is MUCH better also supporting SD cards,

Mike
    Originally posted by scramer

TIA,

Sheryl
    Do you have a screen shot or photo of this? I have had what may be a similar problem with certain applications that I had on my Visor which I transferred onto my 600. For example, diddlebug. The exe was OK, but if I transferred the underlying database (to preserve some sketches drawn by my younger sister), the sketches were all bunched together. The solution for me was to download the latest version of diddlebug, and then transfer the database.

Maybe you need a new version of something.
    MikeRadio,
    Thanks for the update!

To all,
    Since we are on the subject of Docs to Go (and Docs to Go 6)... How does everyone like it? I'm looking to either buy: Docs to Go or QuickOffice, but I do not know which would might be better? How does Docs to Go work? Can it open "native" MS Office files or do they have to go through a "converter" and then HotSynced? I know that QuickOffice can open native formats. I'm just trying to get a feel for Docs to Go, before I plunge the $70-$80 for the Professional version.

Thanks,
    Dave Lindberg

=== EDITED ===
    Oops! Sorry for the above post. My question has seemed to be answered by another thread.

Dave Lindberg
    === END OF EDIT ===
    I had the same problem. I fiddled with font size and double spacing and was also researching DTG 6 when I found the "ZOOM" option in the drop down menu.

I zoomed out and it worked fine. I don't know why this would be a problem since my old treo had the same resolution and settings but it worked for me.

I hope it works for you.

IHS
  6.    #6  
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by MikeRadio
    [B]

Simple fix!!

Get Docs to Go 6!

That fixed it. I was hoping to not have to pay to upgrade, but oh well, it's only money.......

Sheryl
    I had the same problem and the zoom fixed it as well. Do the other zoom settings (small and medium) work on DocsToGo 6.0?