1.    #1  
    Anybody else run into a problem using skins on Pocket Tunes on the Treo 600? The program (pocket tunes) itself works fine, it is just when I try to use one of the skins, a message appears saying that the skins can't be used on this device.

Any clues?
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Originally posted by ddahorton
    Anybody else run into a problem using skins on Pocket Tunes on the Treo 600? The program (pocket tunes) itself works fine, it is just when I try to use one of the skins, a message appears saying that the skins can't be used on this device.

Any clues?
    All the skins on the pocket tunes web site are high resolution (320X320) which won't display correctly on the Treo 600's low resolution screen (160X160). Low resolution skins display fine. Search this board; someone wrote a low resolution skin.
    Jeff
    Make sure you are using low-res skins. Pablosbrain has posted a very nice skin he made just for the 600. Look for his name under the General Software section. His web site is at http://pablosbrain.com/t600ptunesskin/
    Zane
  4.    #4  
    Great -- that's terrific. Man, this posting board is great, as is Pablo's low res solution. Hope we get some more of those out there...thanks!!!
    I posted this is another thread too, but if you download the current version of pocket-tunes as well, there is a slighly different brushed metal version than the one with the Handspring download. The play/forward/back/pause section is replaced with one that includes a stop function as well and they are grouped together in a round shape. However, there is no visual confirmation of the buttons being pressed like on the Handspring download or pablo's version.