1.    #1  
    Anyone have experience with both of these programs? Which is better in your opinion?
    Well, Quickword (latest version, part of Quickoffice Premier) seems to crash (soft reset) any time I try to type a zero. So by default, Docs to Go seems better. Also, Docs to Go is much more Mac friendly.
    i think also consider which mail program you are using because, some one correct me if I'm wrong, docs to go does not work woth snapper mail quick office does..afaikafaikafaik...
    Well, the Docs to Go site notes that it works with Snappermail, though I haven't actually tested it out yet.

Also, don't waste your time installing PrintBoy or IRPrint unless you like hitting the "delete" button repeatedly. Neither of them worked for me.
    Docs to Go works fine with Snapper Mail. Actually Docs to Go has better integration of the 5 way NAV.
    Also Doc to go supports native file support for MS office office files. QuickOffice also claims this, but in actuallity it converts it into html format...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Docs to Go new version 6.0 is GREAT...l It has easier interface now with easy SD support.

Highly reccomedned!!
    Does Docs to Go still have that annoying copy protection scheme where if you reformat your hard drive and reinstall it tells you you're a lieing software stealer and then refuses to sync with your device? This is what originally drove me to Quick Office. To freaking many numbers to input here, and then there, and then here, and again there and then nothing would talk if you tried to sync on another machine or if you had to rebuild your hard drive because of some other malfunctioning piece of software.
    Originally posted by gfunkmagic
    Also Doc to go supports native file support for MS office office files. QuickOffice also claims this, but in actuallity it converts it into html format...
    You're right, Docs to Go does it better, but they both fall pretty far short in terms of native document handling. I do prefer Docs to Go however due to it's integration with Inbox to Go (far more useful for my needs than Snappermail).
    I just emailed myself (to my T600) an 841 Kb word document and Quickword "ran out of memory". Doc to go was able to handle it.

Even after I transferred it to my memory card, Quickword would not even find it in the file list of the memory card, while Doc to go read it, right out of snapper.

Both my quickword, and doc2go are trial versions. I wonder if that is the problem with the quick word... or perhaps it is possible that the quickword html conversion is causing this memory limitation?

Any thoughts?