1.    #1  
    My baby treo is so nice, i love it so much!

i have read alot about this problem, here is what i have done to solve it without any hard reset :

1- disable cookies
    2- access hotmail and enter your password and get the error message
    3- enable cookies
    4- access again and your in.

thats it, you only have to do it once!

enjoy
    I have had no problems with Hotmail, w/o any tricks, both just straight Hotmail site and also the mobile version.
    Do you know anyway to download Hotmail email via snappermail or the biz-connection?

...rather than going to the Web site?

Thanks.
    Great question...is it possible to download Hotmail via Biz Connect?

Thanks
    HotMail is not a POP3 or IMAP service. Best bet for clean hotmail and AOL mail is to use www.gopherking.com service IMHO.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    If you have cable or DSL, you could install Hotmail Popper on the PC, pull the mail down and then forward to another POP email account.

http://www.boolean.ca/hotpop/

I do this with YahooPOPS and Outlook Express to get my Yahoo mail and it works great.
    Can't figure out popper. What's the trick here. Trying to retrieve my hotmail with either Sprint PCS mail or Biz Connect. Either would work.

Keep getting a cannot connect to server msg. Please help!
    I think that Hotmail will be giving users a payed option to download Hotmail e-mail via POP3 like Yahoo! does. I read this about a week ago from a link posted in this forum.

Why anyone would pay for that SPAM ridden service though is beyond me.
    Do you have some guidance on hotmail popper. If I could get this to work, that would be great. I am trying to fetch hotmail through Biz connect 6.0.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Originally posted by treo_user5
    Do you have some guidance on hotmail popper. If I could get this to work, that would be great. I am trying to fetch hotmail through Biz connect 6.0.
    I'm sorry, I don't, and I hope I didn't mislead you by suggesting it. I looked at Hotmail Popper because I've thought about setting it up, but I haven't done so yet. I DO have YahooPOPS going, and it works great, and Hotmail Popper seemed like it could work in a similar way.

With YahooPOPS, it runs on my home PC in the task bar. When Outlook Express goes out to pull down mail (about every 15 minutes), it triggers YahooPOPS to go get my Yahoo mail. I then have a forwarding rule in Outlook Express to forward mail with the @yahoo.com address to another email account that I can pick up with POP access. The Outlook Express rule then deletes the @yahoo.com mail from Outlook Express.

Hope this helps!