1.    #1  
    Anyone know how to listen to the Pocket tunes with the headset . I plug it in and it works for the phone but I can't get it to work on the pocket tunes. Sound still comes out of the treo 600 speakers and not the headset that came with the treo???

I appreciate any help .

Kevin
    You need the stereo adapter acccessory or a stereo headset accessory to do this. It always leaves medai sound in the rear speaker with standard mono headsets with a mic. The Treo detects the mic.
  3.    #3  
    Thank you

I ordered the adaptor yesterday..

I appreciate the help.

This board is the best
    I have never gotten an email from Handspring with any link to my free s/w. What gives? Has anybody else gotten theirs? Did I do something wrong when I registered?? Arrrghh ... no fair.
    Originally posted by Llynx
    I have never gotten an email from Handspring with any link to my free s/w. What gives? Has anybody else gotten theirs? Did I do something wrong when I registered?? Arrrghh ... no fair.
    you gotta register
    Originally posted by ido

you gotta register
    Hiss. Snarl.
    I *DID* register. Multiple times. The link on my enclosed CDROM does not work. When I take the website address and paste it into my browser it works just fine. But when I finish filling out the form and click on "submit" my browser just quits on me.

What is wrong with the registration website? I have sent an email to Handspring support ... we'll see what they have to say.

All in all it is a minor irritation. I just want my free PockeTunes software.
    Is this the url you are using?

http://www.handspring.com/cdregister/

worked for me...
    Link on the CD worked fine for me. An hour or two later I got an email with a link to download the software. No problem at all.

You might have to call handspring.
    What browser are you using? DId you try using a different browser?
    I had the same problem, still no software.
    I'm going to call on Monday. I registered twice and never received an email.

FYI

Customer Care (hours: M-F 8am-12am ET, Sa 12pm-4pm ET):
    1-888-565-9393
    Originally posted by intractv
    I'm going to call on Monday. I registered twice and never received an email.

FYI

Customer Care (hours: M-F 8am-12am ET, Sa 12pm-4pm ET):
    1-888-565-9393
    Are you sure you're entering your email address correctly?

Also, do you have junk mail filtering turned on in your e-mail client? Maybe it somehow got deposited there?!?

I got the email link within about a minute.

Cheers.