1.    #1  
    Is it possible to remove the Documents to go & splash shopping/money/ID

I use Quickoffice and dont need documents to go and the Splash stuff seems a waste .

Just curious. Or mabye I can move them to a SD card to save incase. ALSO is there a way to get them back (maybe from disc) if i lose them.

Thanks everyone
    Originally posted by VaccPalm
    Is it possible to remove the Documents to go & splash shopping/money/ID

I use Quickoffice and dont need documents to go and the Splash stuff seems a waste .

Just curious. Or mabye I can move them to a SD card to save incase. ALSO is there a way to get them back (maybe from disc) if i lose them.

Thanks everyone
    yes you can and its saved under your hotsync username folder.
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.
    Just go ahead and delete them. The installation CD installs them and there is also a copy placed on your hard disk inside your Handspring folder in the add-ins folder.
    now the others..
    Get BC, Software, Tutorial, Welcome.

Anyone know a way to remove these?
    Originally posted by chumprock
    now the others..

I'd love to know too.
    Originally posted by chumprock
    now the others..

In theory, JackSprat should do the job, but I'm a little bit nervous trying a beta program on a brand new $500.00 device. Anyone willing to try it?

http://www.brayder.com/products/jacksprat_beta.html
    Originally posted by wcarlson40

In theory, JackSprat should do the job, but I'm a little bit nervous trying a beta program on a brand new $500.00 device. Anyone willing to try it?
    There is always 'hard reset.' It is very convenient to try out any software knowing that if it fails you are just a hard reset away from where you were originally (5 minutes max). Power of Palm OS.