Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1.    #1  
    Is it possible to remove the Documents to go & splash shopping/money/ID

    I use Quickoffice and dont need documents to go and the Splash stuff seems a waste .

    Just curious. Or mabye I can move them to a SD card to save incase. ALSO is there a way to get them back (maybe from disc) if i lose them.

    Thanks everyone
  2. #2  
    Originally posted by VaccPalm
    Is it possible to remove the Documents to go & splash shopping/money/ID

    I use Quickoffice and dont need documents to go and the Splash stuff seems a waste .

    Just curious. Or mabye I can move them to a SD card to save incase. ALSO is there a way to get them back (maybe from disc) if i lose them.

    Thanks everyone
    yes you can and its saved under your hotsync username folder.
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

    I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.
  3. #3  
    Just go ahead and delete them. The installation CD installs them and there is also a copy placed on your hard disk inside your Handspring folder in the add-ins folder.
  4. #4  
    now the others..
    Get BC, Software, Tutorial, Welcome.

    Anyone know a way to remove these?
  5. #5  
    Originally posted by chumprock
    now the others..
    Get BC, Software, Tutorial, Welcome.

    Anyone know a way to remove these?
    I'd love to know too.
  6. #6  
    Originally posted by chumprock
    now the others..
    Get BC, Software, Tutorial, Welcome.

    Anyone know a way to remove these?
    In theory, JackSprat should do the job, but I'm a little bit nervous trying a beta program on a brand new $500.00 device. Anyone willing to try it?


    http://www.brayder.com/products/jacksprat_beta.html
  7. #7  
    Originally posted by wcarlson40


    In theory, JackSprat should do the job, but I'm a little bit nervous trying a beta program on a brand new $500.00 device. Anyone willing to try it?
    There is always 'hard reset.' It is very convenient to try out any software knowing that if it fails you are just a hard reset away from where you were originally (5 minutes max). Power of Palm OS.

Posting Permissions