1.    #1  
    Has anyone else noticed that the alarms sounds for an event in KeyDates don't work if the screen is off/and or the device is off & locked? Has anyone figured out a way of getting this to work. Don't tell me that we also need to sync outlook with the built in datebook to get this to work. I already pissed that we need to sync the contacts list with the build in app. in order to take advantage of the SMS/Caller ID ect. functions of the device. Any suggestions please???
    Originally posted by COTB
    Has anyone else noticed that the alarms sounds for an event in KeyDates don't work if the screen is off/and or the device is off & locked? Has anyone figured out a way of getting this to work. Don't tell me that we also need to sync outlook with the built in datebook to get this to work. I already pissed that we need to sync the contacts list with the build in app. in order to take advantage of the SMS/Caller ID ect. functions of the device. Any suggestions please???
    My KeySuite seems to be giving me all the alarms as normal... I do not knmow if it is using the sound under preferences/calendar or not though.. but you may want to check there...

Dont forget the default at KeySuite is NO alarm for new appointments.. that has to be changed under alarm preferences in the KeyDates.

Mike