Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Scott what rev is your phone? A B C or ?? type ##786 on the dial pad and hit dial to find out.

Did you mean it's fresh out of the bo with no add on software?

Woof
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Let's see here... Here's what it says on the screen you asked for:

Software Rev: Treo600-1.0-SPR
    Hardware Rev: B

I haven't purchased any screen saving software of any type. I just happened to notice that mine does shut off the screen. It waits till about 5 seconds after the call connects, then the screen goes blank and doesn't come back on till you press a key or the call disconnects.
    Scott
  3.    #103  
    Originally posted by cadetstimpy
    Let's see here... Here's what it says on the screen you asked for:

Software Rev: Treo600-1.0-SPR
    Hardware Rev: B

I haven't purchased any screen saving software of any type. I just happened to notice that mine does shut off the screen. It waits till about 5 seconds after the call connects, then the screen goes blank and doesn't come back on till you press a key or the call disconnects.
    OH MY!!!! You must have a magical phone, or you are seeing things. To my knowledge, you are the ONLY person that has a phone that actually works the way it should. I bet you get some sweet talk time out of your battery. Can another person claim the same with their phone?
    I do not have the chance to read the whole posting. But I assume some people want to be able to turnoff the screen automatically while talking. YOU CAN DO THAT BY INSTALLING SOFTWARE TREOGUARD. Please google that name, I am sure this solves the problem
    nice seven month old bump, thesse should be disabled.

at least you can make a link if you are bumping a dead thread
    Worse than that-- 19 months!
    "Yeah, he can talk. It's gettin' him to shut up that's the trick!"
    -Shrek
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456