1.    #1  
    Is there a way to move or rearrange the Icons? I'd like to arrange them in a specific order if possible.

Thanks!
  2.    #2  
    Bump. Anyone?
    I'm not sure we understand your question. What are 'menu' icons?
  4.    #4  
    Sorry. Let me clarify. When you click on the little "Home" key, it brings up icons. It's these icons that I want to rearrange/move. Is this possible?
    Originally posted by Sprinttreo
    Sorry. Let me clarify. When you click on the little "Home" key, it brings up icons. It's these icons that I want to rearrange/move. Is this possible?
    OK, you mean icons in the application launcher. I don't believe there's a way to do that with the default launcher. However you can get launchers such as ZLauncher, Silver Screen, and Launcher X. They have many advantages over the built in one. ZLauncher lets you rename and rearrange icons, just for starters. I believe the others can do this as well.
    You can categorize them to help 'rearrange' how they show up. Edit the drop-down next to the raido signal icon to see icons in specific categories, and to edit the categories.

Select menu>category to change each icon category.

Hope that helps...
    if you view the icons in 'list' mode, you can also see more on a single screen view. Prefs/list view, or something like that. It's the way I have always used the app launcher...
  8.    #8  
    Thanks to everyone who responded!

:-)