1.    #1  
    I clicked on the biz connect icon and selected "personal edition" At the Registration page, I enter my User name, Password and phone number and when I say "OK" it goes through "Generating Key" and the "negotiating with server" screens and then returns an "Error 300 Please click OK and try again"

I've tried this several times and get the same error. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks.
    Hey SprintTreo - Is this with the 5.X client on your 600 or the new 6.X client? I assume the new 6.x?
  3.    #3  
    Yes, it is. I downloaded it this morning. Any ideas?

Thanks!
    If you do an App Info from the main applications and select Version does it say Version 6.0.6.257?
    Also did you install the new PCS Business connection code code on your PC since you said you were a PE user.
  6.    #6  
    Yes, it is version 6.06.257
    Just in case you missed it... Did you install the new PCS Business connection code code on your PC since you said you were a PE user? And if you installed it is it working as in all is green with the icon?
  8.    #8  
    Sorry guys, my bad. I didn't cofigure correctly on my PC. It is up and running now.

Thanks!
    Great to hear SprintTreo... can you elaborate more on what you didn't do on the client so we all can learn from this?
    Last edited by MobileGhost; 10/19/2003 at 01:35 PM.