1.    #1  
    I installed BizCon 6 on PC and client.

For some reason it did NOT add the PCS Business Connection COnduit to sync with the PC during a HotSync.

Did it add it for anyone else??

Or did they eliminate this and you can only sync over the air?

Thanks for the help.

Mike

PS - I tried reboots.. and I did uninstall the old client 1st
    Yes, I believe they eliminated the HotSync function for Biz Conn -- now Biz Conn just syncs over-the-air.

The OTA sync is working fine for me; have you encountered any issue with that? Just wondering....
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by lakeside
    Yes, I believe they eliminated the HotSync function for Biz Conn -- now Biz Conn just syncs over-the-air.

The OTA sync is working fine for me; have you encountered any issue with that? Just wondering....
    Well my whole unit seems to go off and no way to turn it back on while it syncs.. I suppose that is their strange idea of "Backround SYncing". It happens when it Pushes.

And as far as email being pushed, it was ok.. now it doesn't seem to work.. must be an issue with their servers.

Lakeside I assume you also lost your Hotsync also... I thought I was going crazy looking for it lol...

What is really great is there seems to be flawless 2 way communication between the Treo and my OTHER emails as well. My @sprintpcs and a comcast account I have all are easily accesible through business connection.. and they ALSO delete and do other sync items easily to keep everything in sync.

Mike
    Mike
    MikeRadio wrote:
    What is really great is there seems to be flawless 2 way communication between the Treo and my OTHER emails as well. My @sprintpcs and a comcast account I have all are easily accesible through business connection.. and they ALSO delete and do other sync items easily to keep everything in sync.
    Yes, I *love* that -- I now have my corp mail, Yahoo mail and another POP mail all synching on the Treo -- all I have to do is switch from one account to the other. I love the fact that when I delete one of the POP messages on the Treo, it syncs that deletion back to the original POP server. I already use POP all the time on the Web browser of Biz Conn, and this is so much better than just that....

I also really like the way the 5-way navigation button can be used in Biz Conn. No more pulling out the stylus or using 2 hands!
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by lakeside
    MikeRadio wrote:

Yes, I *love* that -- I now have my corp mail, Yahoo mail and another POP mail all synching on the Treo -- all I have to do is switch from one account to the other. I love the fact that when I delete one of the POP messages on the Treo, it syncs that deletion back to the original POP server. I already use POP all the time on the Web browser of Biz Conn, and this is so much better than just that....

I also really like the way the 5-way navigation button can be used in Biz Conn. No more pulling out the stylus or using 2 hands!
    Yes It is VERY cool... Go BIZ CONNECTION!

Making life easier...

I wonder when Sprint will have its SMS ready.. The Treo600SMS is OK but it soft resets whenever I use it and tuern off wireless mode later (not a huge deal). I notice it also uses vision to get its point accross... while the sprint native one (although giving a message it isnt working yet) does not sign on to vision.

Mike
    I too am very pleased with BizCon6. The one question I have is...

Is is possible to have SMS sent to your phone when an email account other than the client account receives a new email. I am receiving SMS for every email to my client account but none for my other pop accounts registered.

Thanks.

-christopher