1.    #1  
    Apologies if this has been asked - I tried to do a search for '##', but the TreoCentral search does not recognise this as a valid search - but what are these codes, how does someone use them, and are they carrier specific - i.e. Sprint - I am a UK user with Orange?
    The ones I know, which may or may not work on other carriers, are ##33284 (##DEBUG), which shows you a bunch of information about signal strength, towers, etc.; ##786 (##RTN), which shows time and data used as well as other inf; and ##377 (##ERR), which shows you the error that caused the last reset.

/jgt
  3.    #3  
    People seem to refer to them as 'dialled'. Does this mean they are dialled as phone numbers into the phone application - i.e. that are treated as phone calls - or are they entered in some other way?
    You go to the dial pad, type pound, pound, numbers, etc., then hit dial.
    doesn't seem to work on GSM phone.

Anyone have any ideas?
    Originally posted by confusedvorlon
    I know Sprint's codes are fairly consistent across models. You might try searching for the codes for other phones on your carrier, and see if they work.

/jgt
    Originally posted by confusedvorlon

Anyone have any ideas?
    On the GSM Treo 600 you need to use #* instead of ##. However the only working code I've found so far is #*377.
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Originally posted by Mol

On the GSM Treo 600 you need to use #* instead of ##. However the only working code I've found so far is #*377.
    That code doesn't seem to work on TMO. Felipe posted in another thread that #646# returns the minutes you've used this month. I'd like to see some other TMO codes!
    My 2, it's all I can spare
    Treo 270 Treo 600 Treo 700P *** Unmentionable *** Pre {rooted}