1.    #1  
    Hiya, I beleive that I read on this site that it is possible to watch movies on the t600, if so what software does one need and where does one find movies in a format for the t600? (I thought it might be fun on a long trip), thanks and take care, jay
    Doing a quick search comes up with Kinoma (works well but requires proprietary format) and MMplayer, which works reading native files, but I can't read the filename fonts (too small).

Anyone know what happened to gMovie and genericmedia.com which I used to use on my Visor Prism and Treo 270?
  3.    #3  
    Ok so I am not the only oen who is interested in this. I wonder if there have been any movies converted to the correct format for purchase and downloading? take care jay
    Originally posted by CyrilW
    Anyone know what happened to gMovie and genericmedia.com which I used to use on my Visor Prism and Treo 270?
    The information on the Kinoma website indicates that several of the people who wrote the Kinoma software used to work on gMovie. That could mean gMovie/GenericMedia is now defunct.