1.    #1  
    I just saw this press release from PDAapps this morning --
    http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/284-1.htm

Treo600SMS is released! Go get it guys!!!

Jerry
    I have been using the beta program, and now the released one..

It works fine but I seem to have a problem...

If I use the program, and then go to phone mode.. then turn off wireless mode it says goodbye.. THEN it performs a soft reset!

Seems to do this every time.

I did notice the green arrows stay on.. mabe that has to do with it.

Does anyone else have this issue?

Mike
    no problem here
    I can't get past authentication. The PCS Vision site is apparently down for "upgrading" this morning, so I guess I'll have to try again later.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    When is Sprint's actual SMS system due to be running?
    Sprint's SMS is SUPPOSED to be working by the 23rd or 26th of Novemeber. One of those dates has been floating around various forums, I can't remember which.
    I've also been beta testing Treo600SMS with no problems. Works Great!
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    I installed it fine, but when I try to send a message, it gives me a response (almost immediately) that says:
    An error occurred (52) when sending this message.

Anyone receive this same error?
    Make sure that there are no names on your shortmail list on the SprintPCS website..

iGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    I did the ##377 Error code to see why I get the soft reset when I turn the wireless off after using TRreo600SMS

Here is what it said

A reset was caused while running Phone

MemoryMgr.c,
    Line:3654 Free handle

Does anyone know what this is, or how I may be able to fix this problem with the soft reset when I turn off wireless after using Treo600 SMS... I have NO problems if I do not use the program.

Thanks

Mike
    Deleted all names from the web site, but it's still giving the error. It doesn't even seem to connect before the error occurs. I don't think it's hit the server at all.
    Originally posted by williamc69
    Deleted all names from the web site, but it's still giving the error. It doesn't even seem to connect before the error occurs. I don't think it's hit the server at all.
    You probably need to go through the registration procress again. Go back to the Enable SMS icon and redo the registration process.
    Will there be any upgrade discount for Treo300SMS users? Or will we have to pay the full $20?

Just wondering ...
    New Treo owner- do I need BOTH of these or do they do different things?
    Hitting 'Em Hard, Long and Straight
    I've sent a couple SMSs using Treo600SMS to one friend, no problem. When I send to another friend, however, I get "An error occured (19) when sending this message". There are no funky characters, and Treo300SMS sent to this friend fine. Ideas?
    Its aother $20, no upgrade
    ok..finally went to the pdaapp folks and got the answer. Error 19 is caused if you have an 11 digit phone number (ie: a leading 1). They say they'll have a fix for this, but till then, just delete the "1-" from the phone and proceed apace!
    Anybody wanna buy me this new nifty SMS for the Treo 600?? trade ya for double the cost in sprint credit.
    But I guess I'll have to take that dreaded walk in 3 days when this one expires.
    "I have to return some videotapes."