1.    #1  
    Just ordered online yesterday from Handspring. Used my T300 serial number which was nice. Expect they say "do to heavy demand expect upto 7 day delay". No problem, I order anyway. Then my order status says Backorderd. What are others experiencing with this and getting deliveries?
    Thanks!!!
    Palm Pre
    (formerly TouchPro, iPhone 3G, Curve, 8800, Treo800p, E61, N9300, Treo 700p ,Treo 600, I500, I330, Treo 300, I300, 6035)
    Originally posted by Wirelessness
    Just ordered online yesterday from Handspring. Used my T300 serial number which was nice. Expect they say "do to heavy demand expect upto 7 day delay". No problem, I order anyway. Then my order status says Backorderd. What are others experiencing with this and getting deliveries?
    Thanks!!!
    It means they are backordered. (DUH!)
    Originally posted by Wirelessness
    Thanks!!!
    Hmmm...I ordered on the 17th, got a email confirmation that it was awaiting shipment about an hour later.

Interesting difference a day makes.
    <CENTER>
    <strong>
    <span style="color: blue;">Where's the "Make Coffee" button again?</span>
    </strong>
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Ordered mine Wednesday, 10/15 at 8:30 PM EST. Said they were on backorder and would be shipped within one week. Friday, 10/17 I got e-mail at 8:30 PM saying it was shipped. Checked FedX site and it is scheduled for delivery Monday, 10/20.

Not bad!!!
    u tellin me they already sold out of at least their 2nd big shipment of treos?
    Ordered mine by phone late on the 9th, arrived on my doorstep on the 17th (packing list says ordered on 14th) sent 3 day fedex, no signature required (kinda strange for a $400 shipment).
  7.    #7  
    Thanks to everyone who provided useful information.
    Palm Pre
    (formerly TouchPro, iPhone 3G, Curve, 8800, Treo800p, E61, N9300, Treo 700p ,Treo 600, I500, I330, Treo 300, I300, 6035)