1.    #1  
    Is there a piece of software that will show like the 10 last missed calls like a normal cell phone does?
    If you select "Call Log" from the Phone app's menus, you will see all your incoming, outgoing, and missed calls.
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    Originally posted by recordond
    Is there a piece of software that will show like the 10 last missed calls like a normal cell phone does?
    When in phone mode simply press the middle 5 way button. Your last 10 numbers will appeear. You'll also have the option o viewing yoru call log which lists the last 100 calls (in and out) it seems.
    I beleive when in the phone app and pressing the middle of the 5 way, it shows the last 10 numbers dialed. I assigned the "Call Log" to one of the 5 way button's options when in the phone app. I just press the left button and I get the phone log.
    Carl
    Originally posted by CarlGalgano
    I beleive when in the phone app and pressing the middle of the 5 way, it shows the last 10 numbers dialed. I assigned the "Call Log" to one of the 5 way button's options when in the phone app. I just press the left button and I get the phone log.
    How do you reassign 5 way buttons?