1.    #1  
    I am a new Sprint customer with a T600. I downloaded the PDANet preview for the T600. It works really well... impressive.

For those that have used PDANet and Sprint PCS for a long period of time, have there been any issues with "overusage" of Vision, like a surprise bill or a nasty email using PDANet?

Thanks
    This has been disscussed overly in T300 group. If you use more than 1GB data within a month, you may get a surprise call from Sprint telling you that your vision is suspended. No surprising billing.
    how much usage would 1gig be?
    recieving 1 gig of data
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.
    sorry, I mean, what's an example of 1 gig of data? 1000 emails? 50 webpage downloads, etc? thanks
    1GB = downloading 200 MP3 songs, or 100,000 MPG images, or 2 CD disks.

If you don't download MP3 files, listen to online radios, watch online movies, 7/24, you'll never consume that amount of data and nothing to worry about it.

I think such a very high 1GB limit is very good; so people won't abuse the God-given service with MP3 downloading and we still can enjoy web browsing and email without worrying about the limit.
    Basically, don't over due it on Kazza! And don't rely on it as your primary isp...bad mistake...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  8.    #8  
    Thanks for the replies. My plans are to use it for "surfing the net, check email" when on the road about 6-8 nights a month.
    thanks for the explanation. I'm as wireless as I need to be, but I was actually thinking about if something went down, to use in an emergency. I definitely don't need it at home, and with my hew treo, I'm not going to lug mu laptop around, so this is more of a just in case. BTW, is there a monthly charge after the trial period? Or just the purchase price of the app? thanks again.