1.    #1  
    just a note to md's considering purchasing a treo 600: epocrates and the skyscape reader and books (merk manual, a2z drugs, etc..) seem to work very well on the treo 600. I have the books stored on the SD card.
    Hi
    I am a physician also, used T300 for a year , decided not to buy T600 . I am currently using a T610 sony ericsson bluetooth phone and palm tungsten T3 with unlimited service from T mobile. I just wanted to highlight why this combination is better for us(physicians) .

1. Besides whatever you can do with T600. I foun dmy combination to be useful in browsing pubmed in landscape screen with 420 x 300 res screen . I can read one complete abstract on one screen , without having to use any button, unlike my T300 which was very painful.
    2. The browser in palm is much better than blazer.
    3.I have to carry 2 devices , however most of the time ,my cellphone remains in my handbag and , I am able to connect with blutooth almost at the same speed .
    4. Document to go , excel sheets and powerpoint look much better on a larger , high resolution screen .
    5. I use a bluetooth headset in the procedure rooms and i do not have to handcarry anything an dboth my hands are free.
    The only thing this combination lacks is a keyboard . In last week or two , i have realized , i can live without this .
    If you are new to treo , you will find T600 to be a great device , however if you are into these toys , adn know what else is availble . T600 will not appeal to you as much.
    Originally posted by Doctor Treo
    just a note to md's considering purchasing a treo 600: epocrates and the skyscape reader and books (merk manual, a2z drugs, etc..) seem to work very well on the treo 600. I have the books stored on the SD card.
    Good to hear. Does anyone have any experieces with PDxMD on the Treo600? Also, how do the emdicine books look on the T600?

As far as the two device solution, of course there are more powerful pdas out there. But the whole point foe me is to reduce the number of things I have to carry. Furthermore, as far as email connectivity, no combo soluton can coem close to what the Treo600 can offer. But I can see the appeal for those who need a large, nice screen, especialy for ebooks, journals etc. Hopefully though, HS will come out with a Treo like this in the future to resolve thsi problem!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I'm also a doctor, and have tried a number of gadgets in the past.
    I have now settled on a Samsung I-300 smartphone. This means I carry only one device, which fits in my shirt pocket, acts as my regular cell-phone, and has 16meg of RAM for Epocrates, Reader docs, Neofax, AAP Redbook, and all my other applications. I'm on SprintPCS, with nationwide calling, and unlimited internet access, using the built-in Blazer browser. I also use AOLmail.
    This one device does it all for me, and I have stopped looking for others - I may just consider the newer Samsung I-500 in the future.
    Sorry, typographical error - it is the Samsung SPH - I330 that I carry.
    Sanford Guide 2003 does NOT work and might not work until 2004. The Johns Hopkins ID Guide does work, though.