1.    #1  
    On my TungstenT, I could:
    a) press the clock icon on the grafitti area when in any program to pop up the time
    b) when off, press the center of the 5-way to briefly power on with the clock.
    I sure miss these features now I have a Treo600.
    I'd like to be able to pop the unit out of my pocket, press a button and see the time. Or see what time it is while I'm endlessly surfing the web.
    The old TealGlance worked well, but I can't get it to work on the Treo.
    I'd be exer so grateful for any suggestions.
    Peace.
    Joel
    Why don't you just press the phone button and look in the upper right hand corner?

Greg
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the reply but I'm looking for something that pops up, goes away after a brief delay, and doesn't disrupt the task I'm currently on.

Any ides?

Thanks so much.

Joel
    buy a watch.
  5.    #5  
    I thought this Treo was going to reduce the "gadget clutter" in my life.
    try clockpop. it's hack + i heard some hack managers will work on os 5. it's exactly wjat you're looking for. :-)
    You should use tealmaster as your hack mgr and "clockpop" is an OS5 compatible hack.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    There is a new version of Clock Pop that doesn't require a hack manager and does exactly what you want.

...ken
    I couldn't get clockpop5 to work on my 600. classic clock works tho. It's not quite what you are looking for -- I have to hit option plus date book -- and it won't go away on it's own, until I hit home. But it is a nice old time analogue clock that makes your treo also a pocketwatch.