1.    #1  
    I just want to see what you guys are using your T600 for othan the phone feature so I an other people can really see the potential of the T600.

I personally use it as my eBay 'command center' (check auctions, fire off emails, keep track of items, etc). What do you use yours for?
    [Moderator's note: Affiliate links not allowed]
    I use the mp3 player on my commute. I'm around a web browswer or e-mail most of the day, so I don't use Blazer that much, but when I do it's a lifesaver. I also play a ton of Bejeweled.
    - primarily as a phone
    - calendar reminders for meetings, birthdays, bill paying etc.
    - email via SnapperMail for personal
    - email for corporate Outlook account via Visto MessageXpress
    - Moblog via www.textamerica.com
    - secure place for all my private PIN/account data - SplashID (free with Treo 600)
    - MP3 player for music and books and radio programs (record RealAudio streams using Wiretap on a Mac)
    - Calculator - all sorts of uses
    - web access to http://treo.treocentral.com
    - Keep important word/excel documents with me. Full version of Docs to Go which integrates with the free one supplied with Treo for attachment/web download support.
    - Galaxians - I love this old game
    - PalmReader - still working my way thru Lord of the Rings
    - MoonInfo - keep tabs on what the moon is at. It affects so many things. Watch the weather pattern change next time it is full moon...
    - keeping meeeting minutes in Docs to Go
    - Alarm clock when I travel
    - showing off :-)
    as an emergency torch when I have to get in/out of my bedroom and I don't want my wife to know ...
    Joan López i Graupera
    Barcelon@ - Catalonia
    Email is probably my biggest use. All through web based applications, OWA-PDA for my corporate account and Hotmail. BC was just too unstable.

Calendar and ToDo sync'ed with my desktop were my original Palm III killer apps and remain so. C'mon Handspring, get Memo+ and ToDo+ up to Treo600 nav standards.....

Documents to go and Smartlist to go, along with memo to keep various bits of important data at my fingertips. (What were the sales for our Texas retail operations in September of 2002? How cool to whip out that obscure number at a meeting....)

Top Gun SSH let's me get on our servers and do rudimentary administration tasks. Mergic ping helps, too.

Opps, just got an SMS update for the 3rd quarter score of the Notre Dame vs. USC game. Sigh, looks like ND is going down in flames....
    How are you using your Treo 600 as an alarm clock? Thru calendar? I am looking for a compatible alarm clock app thjat works with keyguard.

Treo_user5
    How are you using your Treo 600 as an alarm clock? Thru calendar? I am looking for a compatible alarm clock app thjat works with keyguard.

Treo_user5
    It saved my life today... Shopping with the missus and I could surf and play games to my heart's content while she spent what seemed like an hour at The Gap. My Treo saved my marriage.